|Created on||2016-12-15 15:37:40|
|Files||WirefrSk472.zip (109.9 MB)|
Name: WireframeSketcher for Mac
Release Date: December 14th, 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.7.3 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
Web Site: http://wireframesketcher.com/
WireframeSketcher (was WireframeSketcher Studio) is a wireframing tool that helps designers, developers, and product managers quickly create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for desktop, Web, and mobile applications. It's a desktop app and a plug-in for any Eclipse IDE.
What's New in Version 4.7.2:
Notes in Presentation mode:
• Our first release of the Notes feature displayed notes using tooltips. This was a temporary solution and today’s release brings a rich display of notes in a side view.
• This way you can easily present your wireframes and display attached notes at the same time.
• Widgets that have an attached note are displayed with a numbered callout that you can click on to highlight the corresponding note in the side view.
• You can hide the notes side view by toggling on the Hide Annotations option from the context menu or by simply pressing A.
Notes in PDF:
• Notes exported to PDF now better support multiple languages. Chinese, Japanese and Korean languages are now exported correctly with appropriate PDF font, but also right-to-left languages like Hebrew and Arabic.
• The same as in Presentation mode, you can use the Hide Annotations to enable or disable the export of notes to PDF.
Improved editing for notes:
• Notes view has also received some improvements. The undo & redo now works as expected, it’s now easier to edit long text, and there is an auto-completion helper popup that can be opened using Ctrl+Space.
• Fixed an issue with PDF export in batch mode
• Fixed an issue with rotated labels with embedded icons causing editor errors
• Fixed a text line height issue in PDF export on Mac OS X
• Fixed a PDF export error occurring with notes in some languages
• Fixed an issue with property overrides in some deeply nested components
• Updated Font Awesome stencil to version 4.7.0
WireframeSketcher Presentation on Mac